9 Coolidge Road, Newton, MA 02459 *Sold 6/12/2018*
Newton Center: Charming 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath Colonial on a pretty residential street in the Ward School district.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 1/2 baths
- Finished Lower Level
- Central A/C
- Level back yard
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Recently painted interior
- First Floor Family Room/Sun Room
- Gas Cooking
- Living room with fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Kitchen with granite counter top
- Price$899,000Year Built1922Heat/ACGas Hydro Air SystemLot Size5,725 Sq. Ft.ExteriorWood ShingleLiving AreaApprox. 1,900 sq. ft. (includes lower level)Tax Info2018 Assessed value: $721,100
2018 Property Tax: $7,802
- Bright and sunny rooms with lots of windows.
- Updated utilities
- Bedrooms with walk in closets
- Updated bathrooms
Newton Centre/Ward School: Perfectly charming Colonial set on a pretty lot in a choice residential neighborhood. Brimming with an abundance of natural light, the house has retained much of its period charm. Refinished hardwood floors, crown moldings, natural woodwork, and divided light windows accentuate the character of this lovely home. A front entry vestibule opens to an inviting foyer with closet. The living room has a wood burning brick fireplace and leads to a formal dining room with two china cabinets, hutch bay, and wainscoting. A delightful sun room offers a great place to relax. The galley kitchen has granite counter tops, updated appliances and accesses a pleasant stone patio. A finished lower level play room with full bathroom accesses a level rear yard. The 2nd floor has 3 bedrooms, two of which have walk-in closets and a remodeled full bathroom. The property is just a few blocks to Newton Center shops & train and affords easy access to Houses of Worship, Commonwealth Ave and The Mass Pike.